[WT-support] Wt-315 and Yaesu Radios.

VE2FWW ve2fww at globetrotter.net
Thu Aug 9 15:19:14 CEST 2007

After a clean install of WT315, and simulating WAE RTTY contest, I found there is NO WAY to put the radio on RTTY (LSB) when clicking on a call in the Band Map...

Everytime I click on a call, the radio always go in rtty(USB).
I would like to know if I am the only one having this problem. I have three Yaesu radios, and same thing happens on each radio.
Is this a bug or am I making something wrong????
The band Plan, is ok....rtty=14070-14100 for example...
I would be more than happy to have an advice....
Again Thanks
NOEL