[WT-support] a wish list for Xmas????

VE2FWW ve2fww at globetrotter.net
Sun Aug 5 17:34:01 CEST 2007

Hello
I have been using many softwares for RTTY contesting.
I have used WriteLog, MIXW, RCKRTTY, RCKLOG, and many others.
All are very good. But  we are never satisfied...which is normal I do think...!!!
May I make a wish list ...we never know....later may be....and after all Xmas is not so far!!!!!
Here is what I would like to be implemented later in WT in RTTY mode...
It is only a suggestion..
1. I would like that WT test would be able to highlight the calls NOT with blue or yellow or red rectangles under each call.If you work with MIXW and RCKLOG, all the letters in each calls are  in color....not a rectangle like WriteLOg or WT..
2. I would like to be able to change the background color of the RTTY window....
3. I would like to be able to change the colors of the calls....Example...with MIXW you can have the color you want for each call( New call, Mult, dupes...DBl Mult...ect ect .Same thing with RCKLOG...
4. I would like to have a GRABCALL macro in WT....so it can grab the LASt call in the rtty window....I know it grabs now....but only with the INSERT key.....

5. Another thing very important would be an automatic exchange grabbing...
Example you have the feature in MIXW....In fact MIXW can grab the exchanges...example....Serial number...zones.....and Domains....(provinces etc.
I was working with MIXW in the TARA grid dip....and MIXW was grabbing all the Grids automatically.....Of course you need a domain file...I had the one I made  and it was working great...no clicking on the received grids....
So it is only a list for the future....
WinTest is a great software, and I  know also the very good job the authors are making..
But we never know.....
Thanks for reading the  list....!!!
NOEL ve2ryy/ve2fww