[WT-support] ea9lz, help, ezmaster and wx0b sixpack control

F6BEE f6bee at free.fr
Fri Apr 27 19:43:59 CEST 2007

Jorge

I don't think it i the right reflector but I can try !

You need the relay board installed in the EZ-M.  Then use an external
13.8 Volts power supply.
If you didn't use this PSU at your 1st test and used only the power from
the USB port, the fuse in the EZM certainly
blew.  Replace it (0.5 to 1 Amp I think) and check all the wiring.
Depending on your EZM / Relay board release, there is a mistake on the
wiring of the 4 or 5 last outputs of port B.
The relay jumper lines must be configured either to the +13V or to GND
depending on the wiring. For the 6 Pack,
the common side of the antena relays in the 6-pack is the GND. So the
jumpers of the EZM relays must go to the +
13 V rail.
I need to look at my documentation but I don't think I have it as a full
electronic file.
FYI, I use (and wired) 2 SO2R stations (in F and in 6W) the EZM with 2
ICE 419A filters and a WX0B Six Pack
and I also suspect José CT1BOH to have the same.

Good luck

73

Jacques, F6BEE