[WT-support] FT920 RTTY Problems

jegk at bariloche.com.ar jegk at bariloche.com.ar
Tue Apr 24 15:39:40 CEST 2007

Dr Shane:
I don,t know FT-920, but it has an external FSK input. If you conect this
input with A one transistor interfase with the computer and setting up
MMTTY in FSK and not AFSK you must use the DATA button and can use narrow
filters.Then you have a cleaner transmition and no problems with audio
overdriving.
I use this way in my TS-850. Sry my Tarzan english HI HI
73 Jorge
LU5VV