[WT-support] RTTY/PSK users

Ron Fraser ron at gm0ntl50.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 22:24:55 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I wonder how many users of Win-test use digi modes?

I find that only having RTTY support to be rather restrictive. Perhaps there are enough digi users to motivate the team to add the MMVARI engine which covers both RTTY and various PSK modes. This addition would save me having to keep shifting  to another contest logger  for PSK usage. Then with the addition of a few more digi contest modules, I'd be one happy bunny. I was one of those born without a morse key attached to my hand, hi hi.

73, Ron GM0NTL