[WT-support] how to create DTB for EU Sprint?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Apr 19 13:01:02 CEST 2007

Hi Bob

Bob I.2.WIJ a écrit :

> It means that I can use just
> ONE  EU_HF.DTB  file  for BOTH
> exchange guessing and checkPartial/N+1?
>
> Right?

Right.

But if WT finds a EU_HF.SCP or EU_HF.DTA (and/or its band/mode
derivatives), it will use it instead for the checkPartial/N+1. I
understand it is a bit (?) foggy, but we had to deal with compatibility,
historic coding, data structures and users requests. Not so easy !

Actually, we planned to improve this part of WT with more powerful and
flexible databases for exchange guessing (read multi-field, bigger and
quicker etc.), but it requires time and efforts we can't afford today.

73

Larry - F6FVY