[WT-support] RE: WinKey not working

K5MR taylor at texoma.net
Tue Apr 10 03:31:01 CEST 2007

Fabio,

I need help.  I have tried everything I can think of and I cannot get the
internal keyer in EZM to work.  The unit is not useable like this.  The only
other solution is to hook up separate keyers to each radio, but doing that
defeats the purpose of having a two radio controller.  Not a good solution!

I have not heard from you in a week and I have been asking for help for
almost a month.  Is there anyone else at Ham Radio Solutions who can help me
fix this problem?  I really need to get this working so I move on to other
projects before the WPX CW contest begins.

Steve

  _____