[WT-support] Notes: could we read them?

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 08:41:11 CEST 2007

Hi all,

with Alt-N we can "write" a note regarding last qso
or a note "tout court".

Actually WT writes them only, there is no way to read
them unless by mean of a standard Windows tool
(Notepad), and you have to exit WT context.

I think it would be useful to be able to read
them, inside WT, just a plain "read only" display.

Without any other command, at least two options
are possible:
- by side of the WRITE button a READ button,
or
- a right-click menu within the Write note window
or
- both!

In all cases, if you want to read them you must try to
Write something. :)

What do you think?

73
Bob, I2WIJ