[WT-support] entering a log

9K2HN 9k2hn at 9k2hn.com
Fri Oct 27 04:51:12 CEST 2006

Hi Nigel,

   If i understood your question correctly, to export your log from
win-test you have to open the log you want to export, then click on
File > Create log file > then select the output format you want adif or
Cabrillo or both. and then you can edit the exported file with a simple
text editor. does this answer your question?

de 9K2HN (C U all in CQWW)

Hamad