[WT-support]

ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt
Tue Nov 21 11:46:14 CET 2006

Hi all,

I havent installed version 3.6 because I am at university but I have been
testing V3.5 and I noticed something (bug?).

If I choose SO2R ADVANCED I am able to choose the SHIFT Binds and CAPS LOCK
Binds, if I use the Repeat CQ and while CQING if i Push CAPS LOCK to write
calls on the secundary window the rig will stop transmitting, but if I turn the
REPEAT CQ off it works fine. With the SHIFT Key it works Fine

So it shouldnt do that, right? otherwise it is impossible to write calls on the
secundary window, when CAPS LOCK is on.

73's Filipe CT1ILT aka 6Y3T

CT6A in CQWW CW