[WT-support] Run Vs Mult Log?

9K2HN 9k2hn at 9k2hn.com
Mon Mar 27 07:26:58 CEST 2006

Hi,

     I used win-test for the first time for an Multi-Single contest last
weekend, and it was great no major problems, but I had one issue I have
noticed that the number of contact in the running station is more than
what in the mult station.... it seems that one of the PCs lost
connection to the network, my question there is no way to tell win-test
to check that all the logs are identical all the time? or some how they
should check the serial to be the same all the time. I fixed the
problem by copying the run station log to the mult station pc and
changed the setting again manual. is there an easy way to fix this
problem?

Thank you

de 9k2hn