Vs: Re: [WT-support] Logging like TR-log?

F6IFY f6ify at free.fr
Tue Mar 7 10:32:56 CET 2006

Hi,

   The ESM mode (Enter Send Message) is not yet supported by Win-test
(2.28.0), but it is actively requested by many users.
Larry said it would be implemented in futur version 3. For me, ESM mode
would be the major improvement of Win-test with RTTY support. I hope it will
be the first priority of Olivier and Larry.

There is a feature request in http://flyspray.win-test.com (The link doesn't
work at the moment).
You can add your comments and wishes in this page.

73 Philippe - F6IFY