[WT-support] New Computer: Win-Test crashes

Büttner, Bernhard, FCI1 bernhard.buettner at eads.com
Mon Mar 6 14:32:44 CET 2006

Hello Laurent:

Thanks for your fast reply.

1) the interfaces configuration is empty. No COM settings, no LPT, no radio, no network.
2) the setup window closes, the databases and the QSO data is loaded, the windows come up and at then the crash message pops up. I have attached a screen shot so you can see.
3) DLPORTIO.SYS is loaded
4) Yes, I have admin rights on this machine.

There was a personal note from Dominik, HB9CZF, sent to me privately: Firewall is disabled on this system. But there is on-access virus checking enabled (Sophos). However, nothing changed here lately.

So, I hope it's nothing silly on my side, hi...

73,

Ben, DL6RAI/QRL