[WT-support] 756PROii Rig Control

Adrian Rees (MW1LCR) rees.a at btconnect.com
Thu Jul 27 23:59:39 CEST 2006

Hi all
As I've only been playing with Wintest for a few weeks, the answer might be
obvious, but ....

This is what I want to do:

Setup 756PROii interfaced via Comm Port / CIV Interface.

I am running on say, 14.213MHz.
Needed Mult pops up (via cluster).... Mult is on 14.297MHz.

I want to QSY to work the Mult on 14.297, then QSY back to my original
calling Frequency(14.213 MHz) as quickly as possible.

Whats the easiest / fastest (and safest !) way of doing this ?

It can be done with N1MM, but its clunky...

No hurry on answer to above, by the way.

As a suggestion for the next release, would it be possible to change the
back ground colours for each of the windows, as well as Font Colour and Size
?

I'll try and get on for IOTA, but have lots to do here, good luck to all
those having a go!

73

Adrian Rees MW1LCR