[WT-support] SO2R

F6IFY f6ify at free.fr
Thu Jul 13 10:53:11 CEST 2006

Hello,
I am very interested if you get any reply, please summarize. I think the
"press shift key" solution is not usable. Personally I use the * key to
change input of the radio but it change also the radio in the headset, and
if you use the "CTRL+L" (listen the secondary radio during transmit) it is
very annoying. The foot switch seems the best solution.
73 Philippe - F6IFY