[WT-support] Trouble with SO2R advanced and alternate CQ

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Jan 31 00:15:02 CET 2006

Larry Menzel wrote:
> Oliver,
>
> Are you aware that you're email is being sent twice every time you respond
> to the list.  Every post you make, I get two copies, just minutes apart.
>
> That's odd.

I see that you are registered twice to the mailing list Larry, one time
to <n0xb at arrl dot net> and a second time to <retire at means dot net>.

This is probably why you receive two copies of the mails which are going
through the list.

I set the n0xb one to nomail. That way, you can use any of the these
addresses to post to the list, but outgoing emails will be sent only to
one of them.

HTH

73,
--