[WT-support] CCF SO2R Advanced Technology Presentation

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Jan 26 15:07:02 CET 2006

Hi Fabio -- I'm a little surprised that you didn't mention N1MM Logger in your presentation, even as a logging software package with SO2R capabilities, or as a potential partner for EZMaster.  As you know, MM can work with EZMaster very nicely now in legacy mode, and several of our users are doing so.  Moreover, a user in the UK (a skilled programmer) is working on a full implementation of advanced EZMaster capabilities, and if his real job will only stop interfering (hi) we hope to have those capabilities soon.

73, Pete N4ZR