[WT-support] ADIF export does not include <TX_PWR> field

Tim Ellison tellison at itsco.com
Tue Aug 1 20:57:14 CEST 2006

Pete,

That is what I meant by saying I *could* modify the file manually, but since the information is readily available for export, I'd rather not.

Since Larry has included it in the next release, the point is moot.

Thanks, Larry!

-Tim
---
Integrated Technical Services

"Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been."
-Robert Hunter