[WT-support] Observations during SAC

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Tue Sep 27 06:56:25 CEST 2005

Hi all,

SAC SSB is now past, and made few observations when running with WT.

When using "shift binds to 2nd radio" option and writing call in 2nd radio
window, few of those windows won't update automatically based what I have
wrote. I noticed that at least Check multiplier window won't be updated.

I have configured these windows to be updated "automatically" and this happens
when typing calls in radio A window.

Is this feature or bug?

What I thought what might work is that if you have some call in 2nd radio
window, and you press shift key, this would make these Check Mult (N+1, Check
Partials) to show information related to 2nd radio window call. After pulling
shift out, these windows would show information related to call in radio A
window.

Other thing what I noticed is: If you have hamcap installed without voacap,
you will get error message every time you load the logfile, even you have
disabled the hamcap interfacing (but tried to enable the interface in past).

This feature popped up when I forget to install voacap, but I installed
hamcap. I activated the hamcap interface, but noticed errormessages that
voacap is missing, after that I disabled the interface, but still got errors
when loading the log file. Don't know if this is normal or not.

73 Marko OH4JFN