[WT-support] RSGB IOTA 2005

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Jul 28 15:01:11 CEST 2005

Hi Franck

Sorry for this late reply but the list server was down for few days (I
guess). It just restarted few minutes ago...

Francesco Giacoia, IZ7AUH a écrit :

> *I want to use a Win-Test for a IOTA RSGB IOTA 2005, It’s can? I have a
> 2.19 Beta, I want also setup a network because I have 2 notebook.*

Just register Win-Test on your second computer (it means ask for a
registration key on the web site). You're allowed to do it as soon as
you're the owner of this other computer.

Abt the network, if there are 2 computers only you can use a crossed
ethernet cable, or a hub.

73 and good luck !

Larry - F6FVY