[WT-support] again YO DX HF Contest

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Aug 26 12:41:38 CEST 2005

Hi Bernard

Bernard Backaert a écrit :

> Following the rules of the Romanian Amateur Federation the score of a
> QSO with a station inside own country is 1 point.
>
> WIN-Test gives me 0 points.

Arrrggghh !

The FRR modified this rule this year, and we haven't been aware of it :-(

I just fixed the code in the dvpt trunk.

Olivier will release a new version (including this fix and various other
new features) tonight (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday) morning. In all
cases, it will be out before the start of the YO DX contest. As usual,
it will be announced on this list.

Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for pointing this out !

73

Larry - F6FVY