[WT-support] Missing Spots

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Aug 13 22:44:28 CEST 2005

Hi John

John Wayman a écrit :

> I was just trying out W-T in WAE and the cluster spots
> suddenly stopped showing up in the bandmap.
> They had been working fine all day, but I launched the
> program again and they stopped. I have tried
> re-starting the program. I have tried starting the
> telnet program after the logging program and vice
> versa, but still no spots.

1/ Can you see the spots in the Alt-O window (= cluster monitor) ? In
this window, you see ALL the packet stream.
2/ Can you see them in the Alt-A window ? In this window, you see only
spots which are on the bands and modes allowed in the contest. Beware
also on options available in the contextual menu.
3/ Check also the options in the bandmap window (both tabs).

73

Larry - F6FVY