[WT-support] WAE CW

Manfred Wolf dj5mw at gmx.net
Wed Aug 10 19:35:59 CEST 2005

Sorry for not using the bug report, but WAE is too close...

While playing around with the MP3-QTCs on the waedc-page I once pushed the
wrong buttons and my QTC-window was gone. After pressing Alt-L again, the
QTCs were lost.

What i found out: when you type ctrl-enter (by accident) while the
QTC-window is open, the window closes and all QTCs go into nirvana.

Can someone please confirm this?

Another thing: What is the reason, why you navigate between the lines with
ctrl-arrows and not only with arrow-keys? This would be much easier in my
opinion.

Sorry for beeing so late before the contest...

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW