[WT-support] TNC connection

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Aug 9 11:23:29 CEST 2005

Hi Marcus

Marcus Grampp a écrit :

> In the dx-cluster-
> window I can just see the booting-data of the TNC, but the TNC does
> not react on any command. I used to have WA8DAD-mode in CT, but
> this won´t work due to the <ESC> function.

What do you mean by "due to the <ESC> function" ???

If you have to send an Esc character to the TNC, enter a Ctrl-E in the
Alt-T window.

> How can I make work communication between WT and the TNC ?
> Is ist necessary to change the COM-parameters in Windows ? IRQ7?

If it works with another Windows program on this machine, it should work
with Win-Test. All serial port settings are done via the Options /
Interface setup dialog.

> Is there maybe a way to connect WT with another terminal program like
> Paxxon or VE7CC or so ?

You can interface WT with VE7CC :

http://f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2004-December/069539.html

73