[WT-support] Logging area

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Mon Aug 8 18:47:50 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 18:13 +0200, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:
> Hi Ian
>
> Ian J Maude a écrit :
>
> > In the main 'CT' like logging area, the fields do not seem to line up
> > properly with the titles.  It is ok once you have a couple of Q's logged
> > but odd at first.  Is there a reason for this?
>
> Yes, there is. Titles are centered above the columns. If you don't like
> it, you can hide them (Option / Log menu item).
I like to have the titles but I find it a bit odd as it stands.  I would
rather have had the titles left justified in the columns but that is my
own personal choice :-)

> Next question ?
I'll think of some soon ;-)

Ian

Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
Running Linux and DXSpider | K2 #4044

DX and Cluster forums at http://www.gb7mbc.net/forum/