[WT-support] win-test in IOTA

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Aug 2 19:36:13 CEST 2005

Hi Heiko

Heiko Marschollek a écrit :

> How can I make that QSOs unclaim (set to 0 Points) ?
> Is it possible in the Win-Test Programm or maybe can I do it in the
> cabrillo file ???

AFAIK, there is no possibility to have QSO lines in the Cabrillo file to
be credited for 0 points. The Cabrillo format is a "dumb" dump of your
log. There is no point indicator.

Thus, the only easy way to have 0-point QSO is to remove them ! [Another
way would be to make "dupes" but it's really a poor solution]

For that, 2 possibilities :

1/ You make the Cabrillo file and remove the offending lines with a text
editor before sending it to the contest sponsor : The only drawback of
this method is the claimed score will take into account these deleted
QSO. Of course you can recalculate it and modify the score line accordingly.

2/ In Win-Test, you modify these QSO by entering your own callsign. You
will then have a 0 point QSO and the score will be correct. Then, clean
the log (File / Clean log) and use the option "Remove QSO with me".
Reload the file and make the Cabrillo file. CAUTION : It is highly
recommanded to save your original log before these operations. Just in
case...

73

Larry - F6FVY