[WT-support] Licence question

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Tue Aug 2 09:27:44 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I am about to purchase a licence for WinTest for my contest group.
Excellent software btw and good to see you are still busy Olivier ;-)
I want to licence our club callsign (M0SCG) but we would sometimes be
using our contest callsign G1T (Golf One Tango).  Is this permissible
under the terms of the licence?  We also use several different computers
dependent on what kind of power we have available (generator, batteries,
mains etc) and I realise that I would need registrations for these.
Again, is this permissible?

Many thanks

Ian
Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
Running Linux and DXSpider | K2 #4044

DX and Cluster forums at http://www.gb7mbc.net/forum/