[WT-support] Dx-pedition mode. question?

John Coleman vk6nu at arach.net.au
Sat Sep 18 05:32:58 CEST 2004

Hi Larry

Thanks for the info, I hadn't tried it set to all modes. Yep it works fine
that way.  Never did manage to work 5V7C very poor conditions. I needed them
for a new one. There is always next time. By the way I let the Oceania
Contest organisers know about Win-Test. They now have a link on the Website,
top of the list.

73 John VK6NU