[WT-support] Dx-pedition mode. question?

John Coleman vk6nu at arach.net.au
Fri Sep 17 10:11:46 CEST 2004

Just having a play with the DXpedition set up for my VI6175WA operation next
month, I noticed the following, if you open the check multipliers window the
window opens but is very narrow on the screen. Why would you need
multipliers in DXpedition mode I hear you say.  Because this window has some
very valuable info like Country, Bearings short and long path etc SS SR
times etc. Its a very useful window even on DXpedition if you find an
obscure call it fills out all the info for you . I don't think there is a
way for the user to resize this window. I think it should be normal size for
the above reasons.

Looking forward to comments.

73 John VK6NU