[WT-support] CW speed

Floyd Sense fsense at copper.net
Thu Nov 18 02:00:35 CET 2004

The default is even numbered speeds that go up/down by 2 each time you hit
ALT-F9 or ALT-F10.  You can invoke the CW speed change window and manually
enter a speed, such as 31, and then it will increase/decrease in steps of 2
from there.  Don't know why the speed is not changing as it should.  Other
logging programs work perfectly in that regard on my machine.

73, Floyd - K8AC