[WT-support] 2.3.0

ab7r at comcast.net ab7r at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 18:48:40 CET 2004

This is just a thought here, please check the MK router setup.  The PTT from the computer I think should be set to option C, audio from computer to mic. Option A only passes audio from mic directly to the rig, and option B pass audio from computer/mic to the accy connection using PTT2.   Also PTT should be set for PTT1......I think.

Don't have my MK right now but waiting for another to arrive.

73 and GL
Greg - AB7R

Hello,
Impossible for me too, to send voice message with micro Keyer, there is no trx on my Mark-V

73 from F8CIL Pascal