[WT-support] WPX Multi-one

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Mar 30 00:15:45 CET 2024

Mult stations not allowed in WPX M/S class.

1. Single-Transmitter (MULTI-ONE): Only one transmitted signal is permitted
at any time. A maximum of ten (10) band changes may be made in any clock
hour (00 through 59 minutes). For example, a change from 20 meters to 40
meters and then back to 20 meters counts as two band changes. Use a single
serial number sequence for the entire log.