[WT-support] Download?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Mar 12 17:57:36 CET 2024

An Antivirus program probably quarantined Win-Test (wt.exe) which is why
"it failed to load properly.". One usually needs to add an Exclusion for
the Win-Test install directory so that it won't happen again.

The download site doesn't ask for an "Account Name."  It asks for a
username, which is your call sign, not your 4-digit account code.

http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin

Please follow the steps outlined on the FAQ page, here:

https://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running