[WT-support] Download?

Albert Crespo f5vhj at proton.me
Tue Mar 12 12:09:46 CET 2024

Today Win test failed to load properly so I deleted it and attempted to download a new version. I entered the correct account name and password but when I pressed enter the information imputed dispersed and the fields where blank again. I did this on 3 different computers. Is the Win-Test server malfunctioning?