[WT-support] New feature?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Feb 20 15:06:21 CET 2024

Hi Chris

> As a "VHF'er" I'm missing what kind of propagation I'm working on.
> TR (Tropo) is the most common propagation so this could be as default.
> Other propagations to choose (for ex. pressing Alt + P) would be AS
> (Airplane scatter), ES (Sporadic E), AUR (Aurora) and RS (Rain scatter)
> when doing the higher bands like 23 cm and up.
>
> This is probably the most common propagations on VHF and up.
> https://www.dxmaps.com/propagation.html
>
> Is this possible to implement or have I just missed something in the
> settings?

Unfortunately, it's not possible to add this information.

The best way is to take a note for the current QSO (with Alt+N) and
alter the generated .edi file afterwards if necessary by checking the
notes (NOTES text command).

73

Larry - F6FVY

--

Si vis pacem, para bellum - Végèce, Epitoma Rei Militaris