[WT-support] SP DX RTTY Contest: No Mults...

Lars Mahling lars.mahling at lars-mahling.de
Sat Apr 27 17:44:51 CEST 2024

Hi,

 I am playing in the SP DX RTTY contest this weekend. I noticed that WINtest is not working correctly.

Usually a new call decoded by MMTTY ist marked green, a call worked before is red.

Today all calls are red… no matter if worked before or not.

And: Countrys / Multis are not recognized in WINtest.

Everything was working fine until today. I loaded old logs and they work fine. I started a new log with same settings - no difference.

Any ideas, what ist wrong?

73s de DL7ALM, Lars