[WT-support] Win-Test 4.49.0 released

contest at oz0j.dk contest at oz0j.dk
Thu Sep 14 17:08:30 CEST 2023

Greetings from Sonderstrom airport, before I travel to Maniitsoq, IOTA NA-220.

Win-Test version 4.49.0 is now available for download:

http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/wt-4.49.0.exe [full, 27 MB] http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/wt-4.49.0-update.exe [update, 7.2 MB]

That link send me to an IP address with the name "Sophus"???

The login, I have used many time does no longer work.

I would like to have the Win-Test version 4.49 in a spare PC, when I am operating as OX0J from Maniitsoq from Friday.

Who can help here?

73 Joe, OZ0J

https://english.oz0j.dk