[WT-support] CTY-3331 Country Files - 30 September 2023

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Oct 1 01:46:42 CEST 2023

The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 30 September 2023:

    https://www.country-files.com/cty-3331-30-september-2023/

For installation instructions, start at:

    https://www.country-files.com/

Hover your mouse over the word Contest in the menu, then select the
software you are using.

To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.

If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
it here:

   https://www.country-files.com/big-cty-30-september-2023/

Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
different than what is shown below.  There is a separate link to them.

As a reminder, there is an RSS feed of the latest country file announcements:

   https://www.country-files.com/feed/

Here are the release notes:

    30 September 2023 (CTY-3331)
    VER20230930, Version entity is Guinea, 3X

    Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

	* EA6XQ/P is Spain, EA
	* TX7L is Marquesas Islands, FO/m
	* GB2DMR is Northern Ireland, GI
	* GB0OZE, GB0WRH, GB2CM and GB2KDR are all Scotland, GM
	* GB1CR, GB2VK and GB4RRS are all Wales, GW
	* K9RK is in ITU zone 6, not ITU zone 7
	* K9RK is in CQ zone 3, not CQ zone 4
	* AL7KT is in CQ zone 4, not CQ zone 5
	* N7MZW is United States, K in CQ zone 4, ITU zone 7
	* WA0CMY and WK1K are both Hawaii, KH6
	* KG7ARV is Alaska, KL
	* KB9OFP is US Virgin Islands, KP2
	* LU8LCT/L and LU9LMD/L are both Argentina, LU
	* LU1XA/XA is Argentina, LU in ITU zone 16
	* R80OSM, RM8W/6, RO80 and RU9CK/7 are all European Russia, UA
	* R9XD/9, RJ6N/8 and RV7B/9 are all Asiatic Russia, UA9 in ITU zone 20
	* RC6AR/0 is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 19
	* RV3DSA/0 is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 19, ITU zone 34
	* VK9QO is Cocos (Keeling) Islands, VK9C

    Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

	* IT9ACJ/I/BO in Sicily, *IT9
	* GB1CWC in Scotland, GM
	* GB5VAS in Guernsey, GU
	* W1ZWC in Hawaii, KH6
	* KN4MGX in Alaska, KL
	* LU3VAL/V, LU4BAN/D, LU4DQ/D and LU5DNH/F in Argentina, LU
	* R110AM, R1641AZ, R250VT, R270AP, R270MP, R80WKB, R80WTW, RO80PS
	  and RW9W/P in European Russia, UA
	* R1BIG/9, R2EC/9, R8JAJ/4, RL5D/8, RX9WT/P and UF8F/0 in Asiatic Russia, UA9

Though I am subscribed to this reflector so that I can make these
announcements, I do not see most messages posted to it.  If you have
any comments or corrections to the country file, please contact me
directly.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us