[WT-support] Yaesu FT-100, wrong QRG readout in Win-Test

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Nov 20 15:51:43 CET 2023

Hi Lenz

Le 20/11/2023 à 15:25, Lorenz Grassl a écrit :

> For VHF-operation and also contests I use my FT-100. In Wint-test
> unfortunately the QRG-readout doesn´t work as expected. In this mail
> I´ve included some pictures to show what happens and to show you the
> settings I use. By the way: when I hook up this FT-100 to other software
> the readout works fine there. I tried to solve this problem with setting
> up an simple offset in Win-Test - but this idea did not work.
>
> Anybody here who has the right idea? ;-)

There is probably something wrong with the current code. As we don't own
such a radio, it's always a challenge with do the correct code with no
possibility to debug ;-)

As I'm leaving to FY5KE tomorrow morning, I won't be able to dig in the
code and make a dev version very shortly. I will check this in early
December.

In the meantime, you can try to use Omnirig and adjust the Win-Test
settings to use it. Assuming that Omnirig is correctly handling this radio.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--

Si vis pacem, para bellum - Végèce, Epitoma Rei Militaris