[WT-support] Win-Test & Icom IC-718

Berkin AYDOGMUS, TA3J ta3j at berkinaydogmus.com
Mon Nov 20 12:22:02 CET 2023

Dear Friends,

I use Windows 7 Professional (Desktop Computer), Win-Test (4.50.0), ICOM
IC-718, Maxton Programming cable (RPC-I17-U).

By using the ALT - F1 and ALT - F2 keys on the computer, I can see the
current frequencies in Win-Test (Radio 1) and ICOM IC-718 and perform QSY
through Win-Test (Radio 1).

But,

1. When I perform QSY on ICOM IC-718, Win-Test (Radio 1) does not perform
QSY.

2. Also, I cannot monitor the movements of Mhzs in both Win-Test (Radio 1)
and ICOM IC-718.

What do you recommend me to do?

Thank you very much for your interest and help.

73,

Berkin AYDOGMUS, TA3J

 <https://www.berkinaydogmus.com> https://www.berkinaydogmus.com