[WT-support] Messages on disabled mailing list support due to excessive bounces?

DK8AX dk8ax at darc.de
Mon Nov 6 20:23:14 CET 2023

Hi Laurent and Michael,

Thank you for your information and the proposal. - I just informed the DARC team accordingly and am awaiting their answer. Let‘s see.

VY 73,
Thomas, DK8AX

Am 04.11.2023 um 12:54 schrieb Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr>:

Hi Thomas and Michael

Le 04/11/2023 à 08:16, Thomas Gries a écrit :

> I am always very pleased with the high functionality and at the same time
> easiness of use and reliability of win-test! - It is my favorite logging
> program.

Tnx for the kind words.

> Concerning the user mail group: for some weeks now I frequently receive
> messages like the below one, informing that my membership in the mailing
> list support has been disabled due to excessive bounces.
> What can I do to sustainably avoid such disabling or errors?

Actually, I also receive these kind of error messages as administrator of the list, but after checking, these accounts are *not* disabled. It's kinda weird.

In all cases, it's always related to the @darc.de email addresses. I *guess* the emails from this list are (more or less) filtered by an anti-spam algorithm. Ideally, the darc.de admin would whitelist the list address, but I'm not sure that can be done.

73 and tnx again for your support

Larry - F6FVY

--

Si vis pacem, para bellum - Végèce, Epitoma Rei Militaris