[WT-support] Traduction catalane

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Nov 2 12:12:44 CET 2023

Hi Xavi

Le 01/11/2023 à 11:13, Xavi Pérez, EA3W a écrit :

> Bonjour, je vois qu'il y a plusieurs langues dans le programme et je
> propose de faire la traduction en catalan, j'ai beaucoup d'expérience,
> j'ai fait WSJT-X, JTDX, TQSL de LoTW, Swisslog, CatBkt, BktTimeSync
> et le site Web HRDLog.

Tnx for your kind proposal. Actually, for now, we do not intend to add
another language.

The four languages already available satisfy the vast majority of user
needs. And it's tedious enough maintaining these languages. I'd like to
thank once again the people who provide the translations for each new
version.

If users feel the real need for a Catalan translation, I'll get back to you.

Tnx and 73

Larry - F6FVY

--

Si vis pacem, para bellum - Végèce, Epitoma Rei Militaris