[WT-support] 4-key odd behavior

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue May 9 20:13:47 CEST 2023

 Hotkeys assigned via the Scripts Manager (or my install scripts) take
precedence over keys defined with DEFINEKEYS.  You may use Scripts Manager
to undefine or redefine the mapping of the apostrophe [ ' ] key (or any
other key that is in conflict).

In this case, running Install_KDVR3scripts would assign the quote key [ ' ]
to play DVR message M3 and simulate PLUS. You can run
Uninstall_KDVR3scripts to remove all those key assignments with a one click.