[WT-support] 4-key odd behavior

Favre luc-favre at orange.fr
Tue May 9 15:35:53 CEST 2023

Hi all,
I encountered an odd issue with Wintest (any release) : on my AZERTY
keyboard, I redefined  the under row [&é"'(-è_çà]  to [1234567890] in
way to avoid depressing the SHIFT key every time I will use them. It
works perfectly but the redefined 4-key only launches the + message and
does nothing else. the SHIFT key + ['] still works for [4] without any
trouble.
I use Linux XUBUNTU LTS 22.4 with wine 6.03 on an ASUS lap top.
I wonder if any of the N6TV-scripts I use for the K3 or the KX3 are
fouling the game. In fact prior installing these scripts, it seems to me
that Wintest worked perfectly with the same configuration.
Any help or ideas ?
73
F6HJO/HB9ABB