[WT-support] How do I get Win-Test to recognize the correct ARRL Sections for Field Day?

MARK BAILEY kd4d at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 21:02:47 CEST 2023

Hi Bob and Larry:

The section file (arrlsec.dat) needs updating.  See attached for suggested changes.

Add: "GTA GH" and "NT TER".

Change:  "NU NT", "NW NT", "NWT NT", "VE8 NT", "VY0 NT", "VY1 NT", "YT NT", "YU NT"  should be changed to "xx(x) TER".

Entries with "xx(x) MAR" need to be removed or updated to reference NS, NB, PE:
"NB MAR"  - Remove.  NB is correct.
"NS MAR" -  Remove.  NS is correct.
"PEI MAR" - "PEI PE"
"VE1 MAR" - "VE1 NS"