[WT-support] How do I get Win-Test to recognize the correct ARRL Sections for Field Day?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jun 20 20:25:11 CEST 2023

Assuming Laurent doesn't produce a new "Nightly" version for ARRL contests
in time for Field Day, just use the current version (4.48) and log whatever
you receive and ignore the ????? that appears when you press Enter.

There are no multipliers in Field Day to chase or track, as sections don't
contribute to score, so there is no need to worry about filling up the
"Worked States/Provinces" window displayed by Alt-Z or trying to pass
multipliers between bands.