[WT-support] Fwd: Fwd: Problems after Update to Version 4.50

Michael DC8YZ dc8yz at darc.de
Mon Dec 18 15:30:09 CET 2023

Hello Laurent,

For me it is the case that I don't have a permanent PC to which the
radio devices with their COM ports are permanently connected. A total of
4 Com ports are set up I use my laptop to connect various radios. I have
a Yaesu FT-991 at home and an Icom 7300 at my QTH. However, both radios
are configured in the Com Port Setup. However, sometimes one and
sometimes the other TRX is connected... There are also situations where
I don't have a radio connected to my laptop and I just set up a contest
that will take place in a few days. I will also test version 4.50 on a
PC to see if the problems also occur. I also look at what happens when a
radio is connected. Not that it's another problem... Maybe a couple of
OMs could also recreate this problem. What happens if no TRX is
connected an Com Ports are not disabled. Thanks Michael

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Michael Stark, DC8YZ
Member of     DARC OV B13
Member of the BAVARIAN CONTEST CLUB